Thursday, March 18, 2010

Impossible Things

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast..." -- Alice
What is impossible? If I think hard enough does it make something possible? If I ask for things to happen will they happen? I can think of so many things...yesterday I thought of things that weren't happening at all, and thinking about them made me crazy. Then things that I didn't think about at all happened, and they were good. So if I don't think about something at all does that make it more likely to come true? I don't know how to respond to messages it seems. I have some messages to respond to and I haven't. I have some messages from my brain that I do respond to and they waste my time. It's very early and I'm sorting thoughts like mail, sifting and resifting, unclear on what needs my attention and what can be set aside or discarded utterly. Last night my knees were twingey so I don't think I'll run this morning. I think I'll use that time to focus on the mental clutter instead and move some things into action. Confusion and clutter to clear.

1 comment:

  1. Life seems to like thwarting a completely clear comprehension. And I think we rather like it that way, though it can be almost as maddening as likable being so never fully comprehended.

    --Steve

    ReplyDelete